- Our delivery fees are based on mileage, directness of routes, and our own personal driving experiences.
- We use google maps/ mapquest to determine delivery mileage from our location at 121 Commercial Street, Concord, NH. There is a minimum delivery charge of $25.00 for local deliveries. Our delivery charge is set at a minimum of $5.00 per mile (one way charge/”loaded mile”).
- Scheduling is never easy! We regret we cannot commit to a time of day; however, we will do our best to indicate AM or PM. Our normal delivery days are Friday’s and Saturday’s.
- We will contact you prior to delivery.
- It is not necessary that you be present for your delivery. Provide us with instructions at the time of purchase, mark the area with a designated item and we will do everything in our power to see that your needs are met. Please note we cannot be responsible for product delivered in the wrong area if the area was not properly marked.
- When deciding where you would like your materials dumped, please check the area for overhead wires, low tree limbs, etc. Also take into consideration the height clearance required by our trucks while dumping. Class 1 or 2=15′ ht
- Sorry, we cannot deliver 1/2 yards of any type of material.
- We require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes. Less than 24 hour notice may incur a cancelation fee.
- Last but not least, in the wet weather the ground is very soft. Our heavy trucks cannot always go where your car, pickup truck or garden tractor can go. It is very important that you have an alternate delivery area planned.
- We will not be responsible for damage to lawn areas when delivering.
- WITH FLUCTUATING FUEL COSTS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASSESS A FUEL SURCHARGE.
CALCLUATE YOUR DELIVERY CHARGE HERE: